Sunday, August 17, 2014

Vanessa

Po dlhej dobe som tu zas! Prázdniny mi nedovoľujú písať tak často ako by som možno chcela a bojím sa, že ani tento rok nebude o nič lepší, keďže maturujem a mám stužkovú a podobné veci. Takže ma to mrzí, ale každý si tým musíprejsť, čo znamená, že aj ja :///

Tieto fotky som fotila s Vanessou, ktorú som spoznala pred rokom. Je strašne moc krásna prekrásna! (Nezabudni ju follownúť na instagrame! @_vanaya)
Ďakujem jej za fotky (ako môžete vidieť rovnako krásne ako ona!) a dúfam, že sa skoro vidíme! 

enjoy photos







Eng: I'm back yay! Don't be so excited. This school year is going to be really busy for me since I'm graduating so I won't be able to post as much as I would love to. But that's just a year. I'll try my bestestest (!!!!) to post something at least once a month.

Anyway!
I'd like to thank Vanessa for photos! She is really really REALLY beautiful! (Her instagram: @_vanaya). We met a year ago and she is such a nice friend of mine! Hope I'll see her soon!!

Enjoy the rest of your summer! 

Lots of love xx
Kristina!

6 comments:

  1. dajaka si pribratenka

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is really interesting & the photos are so great!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete